Friday, February 15, 2013

Book 26, 2012 - One True Thing by Anna Quindlen

I also completely love Anna Quindlen.  That said, this book was a tough one.  It is very sad and makes you reflect on the lives and relationships here in "the real world".  I never saw this movie, which I have heard is quite good... but I did love this book.  It is a bit of a mystery and tear-jerker all rolled up into one.  I finished this book also in November of 2012 and I remember thinking I was glad it was over before Thanksgiving rolled around.... all those relationships! 

I sincerely hope to get through everything Anna has written.  I love her style.  Except of course, her political crap.  That, I couldn't disagree with more.  :)

Did I like it? Yes.  Would I recommend it?  Yes!  Rating 4 out of 5 stars.

No comments:

Post a Comment