Friday, February 15, 2013

Book 24, 2012 - Kiss River by Diane Chambelain

Wow - how sad of me.  I never went back into my old blog to finish the books I read in 2012.  I think I felt defeated that I didn't come close to reading 52 books in 52 weeks.  Hmmm... I guess I should make my goal to read as many books as I can in a year... and maybe someday when life becomes less stressful and the kids don't need me to cart them everywhere, I'll probably read that many.  I can't wish time away, though, right?  SO... this was the 24th book I read last year.  I don't remember much about it, other than it was a sequel to an earlier Diane Chamberlain book I'd read.  I still dig her, even though this book wasn't my favorite.  Finished in Oct, 2012.

Did I like?  I think so?  Would I recommend?  Eh.  3 stars.

No comments:

Post a Comment