Friday, February 15, 2013

Book 3, 2013 - Caught by Harlan Coben

I love Harlan Coben's books.  I was needing something quick and different than most of the things I had recently been reading.  I hadn't read anything fast-paced in a while, and this hit the bill.  His stories, for me, tend to be a mystery that I think I can solve... but when the resolution of his stories come through, I realize I never could have figured it all out.  The unsolvable mystery....  I didn't love the main character of the story in this one... a tv reporter who finds child predators online... her story and personality bothered me a lot.  That said, I was happy to have a book that let me just read for pleasure without having to constantly feel sad (like the last few books I'd read)...  a fun book.  On deck, another Harlan Coben that our book club read!  Whew!  Another fun one on the way!

Did I like it?  Sure!  Would I recommend?  Sure.  Rating?  3.5 out of 5 stars.

No comments:

Post a Comment