Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Book 7, 2013 - Wild by Cheryl Strayed

It has been a long time since I have read a book that I did not want to end.  This was one of those books.  What a fantastic read.  I tend to prefer fiction books, but a friend highly recommended this book, and I am so very glad she did.  This book chronicles a woman's journey (an overused word, but the right one in this case) traveling the Pacific Coast Trail in 1995.  The things she does, people she meets, and amazing feats she accomplishes is awe-inspiring.  It almost makes you want to try it... Oh my gosh, who am I kidding?  It is really a crazy thing.

Did I like it? No... I seriously loved it.  Recommend it?  Without hesitation.  Rating.... Finally, 5 stars!

1 comment:

  1. Which marathon in Wisconsin!? I am from there... both my parents and brothers are still scattered throughout the state. I trained for my first couple marathons in Minnesota... winters are brutal & summers are worse, but it's possible!

    ReplyDelete